Reservations & Information
Set by the sea, Kingsley Plantation, with its centuries-old structures, is an enchanting land-based excursion. Embark on a 1 ½ hour long tour, enjoying unique structures, stories, and seaside setting:
- Soak up the atmosphere of the country’s only remaining Spanish colonial plantation.
- Examine sea-island cotton plants, the world’s most luxurious cotton.
- Amble through historic slave cabins, handmade from shell, and mysteriously arranged in a large crescent.
- Examine the fascinating digs of indigenous turtles. Learn about native plants, wildlife and marine life.
- Photograph one the most beautiful expanses of saltwater wetlands found along the Atlantic coast today.