We will be away January 16-22 and will not be scheduling tours during this time period.
Set by the sea, Kingsley Plantation, with its centuries-old structures, is an enchanting place to discover by foot. Embark on a 1 ½ hour long excursion, enjoying its unique structures, stories, and seaside location. Highlights:
- See the country’s oldest Spanish colonial plantation: the main house, kitchen house, stable, wells, and slave quarters.
- Witness real Sea-island cotton plants, the world’s most luxurious cotton, and the most profitable cash crop of the time.
- Amble through historic slave cabins, handmade from shell, and mysteriously arranged in a large crescent.
- Examine the fascinating digs of indigenous turtles. Learn about native plants, wildlife and marine life.
- Photograph one the most beautiful expanses of saltwater wetlands found along the Atlantic coast today.