Due to a family emergency, we are temporarily suspending our tours. As soon as we can resume our tour operation, we will post it on our website. Thank you.
Set by the sea, Kingsley Plantation, with its centuries-old structures, is an enchanting land-based excursion. Embark on a 1 ½ hour long tour, enjoying unique structures, stories, and seaside setting:
- Soak up the atmosphere of the country’s only remaining Spanish colonial plantation.
- Examine sea-island cotton plants, the world’s most luxurious cotton.
- Amble through historic slave cabins, handmade from shell, and mysteriously arranged in a large crescent.
- Examine the fascinating digs of indigenous turtles. Learn about native plants, wildlife and marine life.
- Photograph one the most beautiful expanses of saltwater wetlands found along the Atlantic coast today.