Due to a family emergency, we are temporarily suspending our tours. As soon as we can resume our tour operation, we will post it on our website. Thank you.
We operate every month of the year. Plantation Tours and Nature Hikes are arranged by Reservation only, with 24hour advance notice. Our 1½ hour excursions are customized for all ages and mobility levels.
- Morning Tour: 10-11:30AM (All Year)
- Afternoon Tour: 2-3:30PM (Spring & Winter)
- *Custom times also available
- $25 per person
If you notify us by email, please let us know which excursion you’d like, the requested date and time preferred, the number of participants, and the best phone number(s) to reach you by phone. No excursions will be scheduled without confirmation from EcoMotion Tours.
Please note: Excursions are confirmed when a minimum of 6 people sign up for it. Individuals and couples are continuously added to our list.
- Private group excursions can be pre-arranged for corporate groups, bus tours, family reunions, and other special events. Group size capacity: up to 35 for plantation tours an up to 20 for nature hikes.
- Kingsley Plantation, Fort George Island Park
11676 Palmetto Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32226
Kingsley Plantation is located off scenic, coastal route A1A/ Heckscher Drive. (9 miles from the south end of Amelia or 1/4 north of parking lot for St. John’s River ferry.)